Saturday, November 14, 2020

Who's got my pickle????


Well, this crazy time has definitely not done much for my positive outlook on life. That said, through collaboration and connections, I am coming back to myself. It's been some time and we played the catch up game several months ago .... now I feel I can finally come back here. I thank you all for being loyal "eyes" on this blog and now we can continue to grow !

What better way to start back than celebrating National Pickle Day ! Woo Hoo !!!!






So what are the benefits of pickles?

I Remember using pickle juice to help with overnight leg cramps...it actually worked....

So who's got my pickle???   LOL




 According to google.... pickles can help with digestion. They are full of good bacteria known as probiotics. Cucumbers are high in an antioxidant called beta-carotene, which your body turns into vitamin A.The high vinegar content in pickles is said to boost fat burning abilities and improve and promote overall weight loss.....So let us celebrate National Pickle Day today !!!

( if you are not a pickle fan, hang on and we'll do something sweet soon ! LOL)

....Again thanks for being loyal viewers of this blog....    

                                           WE ARE BACK NOW FOR SURE !


We are also updating our web page so bear with us at this time and I will have a new link for you soon to check out all things  #4ASTAR  #AVASEYBAGZ and more ! Great to be back.....


Find my public figure page on FACEBOOK 
Ava Holly






No comments: