Monday, November 18, 2019

Thankful for...

Hello Monday....
First off I'd like to thank everyone for helping take this blog to over 67,000 viewers worldwide. I love it when I watch those numbers LOL...yet that is not all that I am thankful for. There are many things, yet one of the things I'm MOST thankful for is friendship.
There are so many of you near and far that are really supportive and I love being around those types of people.



The person ( people ) I would like to mention today , I have blogged about before when I only met he and his lovely wife for the first time. Now we have grown into a friendship and I'm so excited about that. This person is none other than the amazing JOHN MONFORTO!






Johnis a wonderful Entertainer who not only does Elvis yet is known for the many faces of the legends that he does on stage ... like Jerry Lewis, Patton, characters from Fiddler on the Roof, Entertainers like Dean Martin, and Phantom of the Opera to name a few. If you get a chance to check out John's One Man Show it's truly amazing.

I am not only excited to blog about John and his wife Debbie as performers yet I'm truly honored to call them friends and I am thankful for that.

So what are you thankful for this year as we move into the Thanksgiving holiday and then head towards Christmas Hanukkah Kwanzaa and then the new year. Looking forward to talking with you all again soon. Have a wonderful wonderful Thanksgiving

visit our web pages


No comments: