Monday, May 21, 2018

Celebrate Art with Celestino Junior Ortiz

Hello all,

We are slowly getting back to Sunday posts...for now...Make it a great Monday and a great week !
Today would have been my Mom's birthday. Many of you know we lost her to brain cancer.... so I find myself reflecting on all things good today and trying to stay positive in times of turmoil .... that said, let us celebrate art with my good friend and Celebrity Junior Celestino Ortiz....


                                                  Celestino interviewing on his TV Show

We met through a couple of mutual friends yet we hit it off right away and I've enjoyed the brief times I have worked with Celestino at events....
He is a Visual Artist, Podcast Host, TV Host and more.... Celestino lives in Puerto Rico. Traveling  and showing his Art is one of the things he enjoys doing. Take a look at a cool video of him in action.....


(SPANISH)




Let me say that it is so fun with technology today to see how Celestino  interacts with his work in New York, Francy, Italy and then back to his TV Shows and Podcasts in Puerto Rico..... 

Here is an 8 min clip, just under 8 min, if you care to indulge,  from Brooklyn, NY ( my home town)
during a show with #AwesomeTV




There is not a lot I can say about Celestino where his work doesn't speak for itself and of him. His talent and the way he presents his talent is amazing. I love the creativity and I'm honored to know him and call him a friend. 

Celestino Junior Ortiz is proud to have mentored  under the Master Painter Rafael Rivera Rosa

We are hoping to have an event back in NY soon so stay tuned....

We don't get to see each other often yet when we all get together it's always a time of fun, reflection, hard work and a genuinte love of the Arts....







Enjoy !

Visit Our Web Pages











No comments: