Sunday, October 20, 2019

Umbrella or Raincoat?

Day 20, on this rainy New Jersey Day,  Umbrella? or Raincoat?

I remember the days when I was a kid and I used to love to walk in the water on a rainy day.... barefoot...I can't even imagine doing that with the way the rainy climate is these days. LOL

I guess I went through stages.... liked the umbrella, then didn't, then liked the raincoats, ponchos, etc... then didn't, now I go both ways yet I do like the umbrella as long as it's a sturdy one, haha


Today I waas out in the rain for a good portion of the day. I had the umbrella in the car yet I chose to use my scarf around my head....just sayin'....

Pictures courtesy of google images, amazon and racked.... 

So, umbrella or raincoat??




Enjoy !

Visit our Web pages
#rainraingoaway

No comments: