Friday, October 11, 2019

Coffe or Tea?

Day 11 brings us to a Worldwide choice between coffee and tea. Some people like both, others like done and others still are very particular on the coffee or tea they consume !

Hello all, Hope you are enjoying our October GREAT DEBATES.... really just some fun as we take a look at debates / lifestyles through the ages..... 

Personally , I enjoy both coffee and tea of all kinds.... below I've listed some benefits of both that I found on line from the TODAY site....


Although I love both coffee and tea I have a sweet spot for coffee....even the smell of it makes me feel good.  I can see some great images of coffee or coffee being poured and I want some. Especially if I see it on TV, then I really want some.... sometimes that happens with tea too yet definitely with coffee !


I'm sure I could dig up the things about coffee and possibly tea that are not so great, yet I'm choosing to stay on the positive side of it. There are many great benefits to both as you will see below.  I choose to focus on those great benefits. Of course, too much of anything is not good so I still feel that moderation is key.... 




Water, Tea, Coffee, Orange Juice, Beer.... are the top drink choices, Wold Wide , according to Google search ....In that order....




Here are just some of the benefits of drinking coffee and tea....

COFFEE:

-Protects against the cirrhosis of the liver
-Lowers the risk of type 2 diabetes
-Protects against Parkinson's and Alzheimer's Disease
-Lowers the risk of Heart Disease

TEA:

-May help battle Cancer
-Helps with weight loss
-Reduces risk of heart attack and stroke
-Herbal tea good for the digestive system


BOTH COFFEE AND TEA HAVE NATURAL ANTIOXIDANTS TOO !
So let's have at it....................Coffee or Tea ??

Enjoy !
Visit Our Web Pages



No comments: