Monday, October 14, 2019

Day 14 Wallet or no wallet?

So today we come to the subject of the WALLET.... Not the purse, the man-bag, the belly bag, the suitcase bag etc.... not any of those.....just talking wallets.... both for men and women....


                                             Google image photos for purchase on Amazon


So I love wallets. My favorites are the ones that zip all the way around.....
That said, I often don't carry a wallet to hold my cash... (who carries cash anymore anyway... LOL)

Once, when I was in NY studying ( a long time ago)  I was pick pocketed walking down the escalator at Penn Station. Seems like yesterday. I only had 9.00 in cash on me at the time. ( More than I carry these days...hahaha)  About a week later, I received my wallet in the mail. No 9.00 yet everything else was there.... crazy !   At that point, I started keeping cash someplace other than a wallet... slowly, I began using wallets again and keeping some cash in them.... That is changeable for me from time to time.... as many of you know, I recently dropped one a wallet I was using in an uber when I was in Vegas.... it was gone along with a good amount of money and all that goes with it..... still recovering from that one..... 
Without going into all THOSE details.... I'd like to stay on the positive side of things.... 

I know people that keep an organized wallet....  know people that just keep their "stuff" in their pockets, shirts, bras, socks, etc.... 

So  wallet ?  or no  wallet? 





Visit our web pages






No comments: