Sunday, October 6, 2019

Day 6 Match or Don't Match?

Hello all,

Day 6 brings us to a fashion statement. Being in the Entertainment industry for a long time I hear a lot about this when involved in the midst of it. I almost don't even want to research it because I don't agree with a lot of what they say..... So....

...matching eye make up to our outfits.... this is what I think....

I like to match my eye make up and, crazy as it may seem, my sunglasses to my outfits when I can.

I have sort of an eye shape that lends itself to that "smokey eye" look. I do cater to that yet I incorporate a color, or colors of what I am wearing as well.  Let's see what the industry experts say about that. In fact, I've been in the industry for over 30 years so I consider myself an expert too.... and I match my eye make up !






Just threw in the sunglasses looks.....

Here is what I found  from qc makeup academy....

 - Just take note of the clothing you're wearing and if it's, say, a bright coral dress or top, consider using a light hand to apply blush and lipstick in complementary shades. Choose an eyeshadow in a shade that complements coral, and try to stay away from literally matching this element of your makeup to your outfit.

Again these are only opinions... so I ask you....

Do you match your eye make up to your outfits?


Enjoy !

Visit Our Web Pages

No comments: