Monday, October 21, 2019

To drive...or to drive not....hmmmm Day 21

Well as we get closer and closer to the end of the month and Halloween.... Day 21 has us talking cars.... well , maybe not the way you think, yet just another Great Debate....




For me...... I am not down with this at all. I LOVE to drive. I even took my first long road trip alone this year.... I just love driving.... I can not imagine that in a sharp quick second decision, a car of this caliber could make the right decision.... despite that, many people love this idea.... I'm still not convinced.....

Self driving cars !!!!!    Well.... Jury still out on this one for me....

So if you were able.... drive or drive not ???  ( in your car.... self driving car)





This is WAY more my style.... 


Enjoy !

Visit our web pages


No comments: