Tuesday, December 31, 2013

End of Year

Day 30 and 31.....

I know we went up to Day 30 in the last post but really day 30 was yesterday so  it kind of got thrown in the mix. LOL..... It was Monday, my office day, however I did take the time to sip some hot chocolate with my best friend and I went out and got a new haircut....

Now I'm ready for 2014....hahahaha

So today is day 31 as we embarked on a new blog challenge starting Dec. 1st.... 
Not sure which is easier, getting the blog up for the day before the next morning, or trying to get it up at end of day....... ( or in some cases the wee hours for that previous day)

Any way it works, it will get up here. Let's get moving in 2014 both physically and mentally.... 
We all can use a bit of "healthy" in our lives no matter what stage we are in.....  

Enjoy your New Year's celebrations. Be safe, have fun and we will catch you on the flip side !




No comments: