Tuesday, December 24, 2013

A Time for the Season

Days 20, 21, 22, 23, 24 ( including Sunday - Our day of Change !)

Good Morning.....

This time of year proves to be, in some respect, not much different than other times of the year...BUSY!
Ok, maybe it's a little busier around the holidays .....  For me it's always busy !  LOL

What did you do leading up to Christmas? Event if it is not a holiday you celebrate, there are always busy times around this time of year and around whatever it is you DO celebrate.

I never really grew up with Christmas.  To me, it's a time of MAGIC ! It's a time a miracles and strange happenings , it's a time of family and love. I celebrate it in a more spiritual way than some. No matter what, I have always loved this time of year. I love the way people act around each other and I always wish that it would spread throughout the year. After all, we all live on the same planet....well, most of us anyway !

Over the weekend and early this week, we had 2 of our beautiful singers, Carleigh and Juliana perform at the Malelani Cafe in Ventnor.

They did an AMAZING job singing Holiday tunes sprinkled with some of their favorite movie songs !
Thank you girls, YOU ROCK !
George, you are pretty cool too !!!   

Then the next day it was off to New York again..... finally made it to Bryant Park this holiday Season however we went up so late that everything was closed there. We did get to walk through it though. I still leaned on a ledge and admired the City from one of my favorite place. 
One good thing about going in late is you avoid traffic ! Ha Ha.... easy pisi getting in and out.

Of course, I had to see THE Tree again, and walk around to some of the usual places. Nice to have Keith with us this year !  One of my favorite moments was taking this one under the tree.....

No matter what you celebrate....make it a time of love and life !!!! 





No comments: