Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Day 10

For Day 10...

Well, we had a beautiful snowfall this day. I love to watch it fall................that's about it !!  I hate driving  in it or trying to get around. Honestly, if I wasn't so close to NY City, I'd probably be living in warmer weather....
I don't mind the cold so much, I just like to be able to get around by car. LOL
I made to our South Jersey Network meeting, wasn't too bad getting there. While we were there, we all got to see how beautiful the snow was falling..... meeting in a Country Club with the big picture windows !
A small group of us hung around and had our own little networking session after most everyone had left. By the time we all got done, the sun had come out ! Yay !  I loved seeing the whole transformation !

Speaking of transformation, how are we doing on starting our fitness goals !  Make an effort, even if it's just 5 min. a day . Remember, you can always make a comment here about what and how you are doing.

I used to work out all the time. Miss that.... I guess as our bodies get older, even if we have the right mindset, we need to adjust. I've been doing stretches in the morning. Want to get my body ready to do more than that.....

Check out the weight loss coffee site and see if that may be for you as well. Jan. 1st there will be weight loss tea added.....green tea with herbs to help regulate blood sugar !  How cool is that?...... and all natural ....

I spent a little time shopping yesterday too. It felt good. I also donated 2 full bags of groceries to the food bank for Art and myself at our meeting . ( I may have mentioned that).... Boy did that feel good to do THAT.

Make your day great and come aboard with us as we get healthy and explore our lives...........:)




No comments: