Monday, December 16, 2013

Days 14, 15

Days 14 and 15.... 

Saturday was so tiring from the weekend gig. Just wanted to crawl into bed and stay there. LOL

I did go "light looking" for a bit. Very disappointing that the house on Sooy lane, known for it's charitable work and amazing light show for the holidays, is not up this year. I think if it's not up by now that it won't be. 

I have some ideas to go out and find new places to see lights. I fell in love with this house in Absecon a few years ago. It doesn't have the music attached to it but the home is absolutely gorgeous. I'll be posting some of these places this week.  I hope you are planning on something new and exciting this holiday season. 

Keep up the work of your 5 min. of health..... stretches are good to prepare for a healthier 2014. Remember, we can do it together..... Also check out the weight loss coffee site. Filled with Garcinia Cambogia Extract and Yerba Mate to bust your belly fat and help you lose weight.....

Your physical and mental health will also be boosted when you make a few minutes to try something new or something you haven't done in a long time that makes you happy !!


SUNDAY will continue to be our Day of change.....this Sunday, I had the privilege of watching Johanna DeJesues reeive her Masters Degree from Stockton. What an awesome celebration and presentation ! 



No comments: