Friday, November 30, 2012

Day 60.....

60 days and counting...woo hoo !

Today, I went to visit "Days of Olde". This is an Antique shop in Galloway that has been there for about 14 years. Very cool stuff in there , you can spend an entire afternoon looking at all the collectibles and antiques....

So we went, Robin and I, to put things into a showcase that belonged to our MOM and was in the store she had in Miami..... The showcase is awesome and it's really cool how they have it set up. While I was there, I thought I would take a walk around.  I DIDN'T WANT TO LEAVE !!

There are such cool things in there. I'm sure no matter what age you are, you can find something very interesting in Days of Olde.  They are located one mile South of Historic Smithville and 9 miles North of Atlantic City..  609-652-7011

That was such and enjoyable 15 minutes of walking around. I'm going back ! Haven't been there in a long time. They are open all year long from 10-6 everyday ! On Saturday the 8th, the one time each year they open late, they will hold the 5th annual holiday event....shop by candlelight ! 6-11PM

See you there !

I just had to share this.... for this getaway, even for a few moments in between tasks is worth it !

                                                           Visit Our Web Page

No comments: