Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Day 58

Well this was fun. Many of you know that I am embarking on my first book. With that, we are adding a publishing leg to our business and have already received several inquiries about publishing books. This is a great way to promote yourself and what you do....... anyway, my book is going through the editing process right now so I'm getting more and more excited each day as it gets close to coming to fruition.....

So this evening, I had to go through some of the stories in the book as I am sharing a few of them with certain people to get their reactions..... (not that I'm changing anything, just getting reactions to different aspects of the book.)

Well, I haven't picked up the master copy in awhile.Just going through some of the stories made me feel so good . I still get a chuckle out of these stories and I can't wait to share it with you.

Do something that makes you feel good ! ......and if you like it............do it again ! 



                                                         

No comments: