Saturday, November 24, 2012

Day 54

So this post may be a little controversial.... No, not the next big politically correct argument. No, not the debate on Iceberg's melting or Global Warming but controversial issue of ..........Gangnam Style !

So some love it, some hate it and some just don't give a flip....
Well , if you know me, you know I love all styles and kinds of music. Music is, after all , the universal language.....

No matter where you sit on the issue, I just thought this was interesting. A tutorial on the dance !
Today at lunch with Art, Brie and Brian.....we were discussing the fact that the dance has a tutorial and that doing is correctly is a "thing" !

Anyway, I spent some time talking with them about this, then decided I would post this tutorial that I saw the other day.

If you are into this, check it out.......... Have a great day !

Tutorial GANGNAM STYLE


                                                                       Visit Our Web Page

No comments: