Thursday, November 1, 2012

Day 31

So we lost a couple of days with Sandy, and not in a good way ! I feel truly blessed that we weren't hit as hard as expected in my area. I think we sat just above the eye of the storm and that really saved us. My heart goes out to those that are still suffering. I am donating bags of clothes to our Women's group and my networking group to help those in our business family in need. Thoughts and prayers go out to all who are still out there hoping for better, especially those in Seaside, the town I grew up in and learned many of my business skills in.....Bless you all.....
With all that said, let's  pick up our blog at Day 31 today and move forward along with everyone else. Maybe this is a place you can get to and get away from your troubles some. Make it great. The most important things we have are our lives......everything else can be replaced or fixed.....

So today I sit home with an awful head cold. (probably from all the sad news going through my body) Anyway, I had mentioned in a previous post about going back to some crocheting.... today I tried a little something new with it. Can't really disclose it right now but it was fun. Took a lot longer than 10 min. but I broke up the time and had fun with my crocheting needle....

Enjoy your night and I pray you are all safe....

No comments: