Friday, November 16, 2012

Day 46

Today was cool....went back to nature and left the computer alone.....'til now.....LOL
Today I went "Tree Surfing"
Instead of surfing the net, I spent about 6 minutes surfing streets looking for beautiful trees !!!!
I started because the sun came out late this morning and some of the trees I saw were just so gorgeous..... I didn't want to miss capturing that, enjoying that, and sharing it with you !
These are the few that I took that came out beautiful....one of them, I was actually standing underneath of.... one of them had a bird sitting there for the longest time but when I snapped the shot, it flew away.... hahaha
Hope you found something for YOUR 5-10 min. (or longer) today that was cool !






                                                                  Visit Our Web Page

No comments: