Monday, October 22, 2012

Day 24

So today I did a couple of things only amounting to a few minutes.... first, I bought ingredients to create these marshmallow "witches" for my neighbor's children for Halloween. I haven't done it yet but I got the ingredients and I got the idea right from Pinterest.... cool stuff there.....just sayin'

The other thing I did was I actually tried the apple experiment that I spoke about a couple of days ago. I was in Shop Rite and I got an apple to try it out.....

Well, at first, I thought I was going to have this great time telling you that it didn't work..... but I am no quitter.... I had to keep re-positioning my hands and I had to try it again........

IT WORKED!!! It was so cool ! My daughter even said, "I want to do it now too".... LOL

So try it, it really works.......probably will relieve some stress too !

                                                           Visit Our Web Page

No comments: