Thursday, October 18, 2012

Day 20

Well I did several things today but none of them were the thing I intended. We were going out to eat this evening so I thought it would be nice to go to a place nearby that I have not been to. Well, I couldn't find anything that close to us so we decided to go to another place we like, Bulldogs. I figured I'd order something that I have never ordered before . Well the parking lot was so jammed that we changed again and thought we would go to Strike Zone for Pizza. Drove out there and THAT lot was jammed . We wound up at our old standby, Denny's. (and although I ordered something  I haven't gotten in awhile, it was so NOT the plan)
So I think I'm cheating a little today yet I did work on something relaxing and fun for me. I worked on the blanket I started and really made some headway. In fact, I'm going to work on it a little more this evening .  It really puts me at ease......
Have a great night !
                                                          Visit Our Web Page                                  

No comments: