Saturday, October 20, 2012

Day 22

So this day was quite interesting. What I did I haven't done in quite some time. I actually sat and started training someone to come aboard in my company. He's going to be awesome. Funny thing is , while I was "so called" working, I got to go out to the lake in Mays Landing and then wound up doing a short overview outside on a picnic bench at the service plaza on the parkway. I had my wonderful pumpkin spice coffee from Wawa and we both ate, drank and talked some.

So even though I was working, I was doing it in a very enjoyable way .  This is the first time I'm bringing someone into the business in this fashion.

Take the opportunity to see how you may do things differently. Is it just having your breakfast or lunch in a different place. Is it taking a coffee break with a co-worker you don't normally spend time with. Is it going out to enjoy the sunshine while you work.

Today was awesome. I wouldn't change the way the day went for anything. I feel truly blessed !

Thank you Brian, Justice, Darci and Amy for making the day extra special !

Of course, I have to thank Art for a great lunch and I wish Brie the best to feel better....That has to go along with the day............ :)

                                                    

No comments: