Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Day 18

Today I left my house at 6:45 AM and got home about 20 min. ago.... around 10 PM....
How many of you have had days like that, where you feel like you are out forever.....
So what I did today was a still five minutes to think to myself and reflect on life. That is something that I do on a regular basis however today it was done just a little differently............
I came home for 10 min earlier before we went out to dinner this evening and I found my beautiful little bird dead...............she was sick for a few days now but it happened very fast. It was still sad.....
On the way home from dinner, I got a phone call from a dear friend. She proceeded to tell me that another friend of ours was needed in our thoughts today. That friend has a child with Cancer and the doctors said today they could do no more for her.
So my first thought , as I layed on my bed and stared at the ceiling, was one of gratefulness..........
Be grateful that you rise everyday to a white sky and chirping birds.........be grateful that you can get out of bed...........there are people that can't...... Just be grateful for you life. Instead of finding something to complain about, get up and do something so that the world can be a better place for all of us.  Be grateful that you CAN do that...........
When loved ones are lost, or hurting, we feel sad.........but I always feel that things happen for a reason. Be grateful we can think that way and get through the next difficult or sad time. Find solutions, not more problems.
The world is filled with people that watch things happen and people that make things happen.
Be grateful for your life. Think about which type of person YOU are. Encourage positive energy everywhere you go and with everyone you meet. Even under the most dire of circumstances, there is positive energy to help ............
I think I spent my 5 min. today in a very peaceful place...... YOU?
                                                        Visit Our Web Page                                             

No comments: