Monday, October 8, 2012

Day 10

So today we allocated time for Day 10 of the "Balcony Blogger Challenge". I made it to day 10. How are you doing? Don't worry if you are just joining us today or tomorrow.....jump on the challenge...challenge yourself to do better, to be better, to just enjoy life..........even if it's only for 5 or 10 min. a day.........

Today, I did a couple of things that I haven't done in awhile. I've done all of them, but not recently. First, I am crocheting a blanket. Wasn't in the current plans but I decided I was going to do it. When I can, I'll elaborate why but for now, I've made it to the first 3 rows. Took about 15 min.

The other thing I did was peel 2 whole garlic heads. I peeled ( and ultimately smashed ) each clove and put it in a container with some olive oil and now it's set in the fridge. Yum.... The only problem is that my hands smell like garlic....even after I've washed them. The upside to that is I'm sure I got some good "juice" in my system from the garlic on my skin. LOL

I felt great doing these things. Things I just haven't done in a little while. What did you do today?
Join us in the challenge.....
See you tomorrow !
                                                                Visit Our Web Page

No comments: