Wednesday, June 18, 2014

What is YOUR brand????

So it's been a week since we last spoke. How are the squats coming? I'd like to see some major change in all of us over the Summer. A lot has happened recently and I think it's a time of transition.... I feel like it is good transition ! I hope I'm right ! LOL

I think we can up our doses of squats now if you haven't already. Let's see if we can get a couple of weeks in at 8 per side..... 16 total....so 8 starting with the right leg and then 8 starting with the left leg.....


I want to get into some brand recognition for this remaining part of the week..... let's start by putting our thinking caps on when it comes to branding.....

If you are branding, you need to be EVERYWHERE with your brand. I don't care what anyone says about it, knowing what I know..... your brand needs to be all over....

When someone asks for a Kleenex, is it always Kleenex brand? If someone asks you to hand them that coke.... is it really coke? .... or is it some other dark colored cola..... what about glass cleaner? Is it really always windex???  These people have build empires on brand recognition..... if you have a branding story, share it with us !  We would love to include you in this weeks discussions....

Check out the photo here...  I saw and ad on TV for target.... it was all around coffee...... THIS photo is from a Kiosk as you walk into Staples.... what brand of coffee is on your lips when you speak of coffee??? Is it Dunkin' ( who by the way changed their branding around coffee, "Everyone runs on Dunkin")  Is it Mickey D's and "I'm lovin' it"???  Is it Starbucks.... is it Javita????  
Put your thinking caps on and let's talk branding for a few days.....

Enjoy !

Visit our web pages....

No comments: