Thursday, February 28, 2013

Day 149

So today, look at that.....waaaaaaayyyyyy berfore midnight !!!!  I was checking out some video clips on You Tube..... I was actually screening an audition for a new upcoming reality series..... SHHHHHH !!!!!

That's all I can say about that !  In the meantime, I ran across some of the things I enjoyed listening to over the last few weeks ..... you may recognize at least one of these as I'm sure I have blogged about it before. I just think these people, this music, and the ideas presented are so powerful..... if you don't see it in the clip....go back and research a little..... some of the back stories are truly amazing and I am honored and blessed to know these people, work with some of these people, and be a part of their journey as they are a part of mine.  Great few minutes of joy today !!!!!


NANCY MALCUN ORIGINAL SONG BUTTERFLY/ OPEN MINDED MIC/ COUSIN MARIOS










PITCH PERFECT CUP SONG   as seen on David Letterman




Rory London


ROUGH DEMO RORY LONDON








SHORTY LONG AND THE JERSEY HORNS/ERIN MAYA






                                                         Visit Our Web Page

No comments: