Saturday, February 2, 2013

Day 123

Funny, I'm so crazy about numbers ( just in the way they show up in my life) !  We are at day 123....that is the birthday of the newest little star we signed to my company,  OLIANNA ROSE.... birthday 12-3..... (123)




                                                       
You are a STAR, my love !!!

                                       



Today , after the snow cleared up (good thing), I went to have lunch with a couple of friends that I hadn't seen in awhile. It was great to see them and catch up a little.

People come into your life for a reason , a Season, or a lifetime.... didn't we say that here once before ? It's so true.....

Peggy and Jean are those in for the lifetime. We have spent some great times together . Even now, as our lives go in different directions from when we met..... we still have a wonderful bond of friendship !

Pick up the phone, or better yet, have lunch with a friend. Never let those sweet moments pass you by !

                                                                Visit Our Web Page

No comments: