Monday, February 18, 2013

138

Staying with the theme of the "Good Better Best " event..... I got to do something really cool today.....
Now mind you I've been in the Foundation room at the Showboat many , many times and I run several events a year in that gorgeous facility.....this time I got to see it from the Pleasure side....

I was invited to the "members only" party. Now they do this members party about 3 times a year.....
This was the first one for 2013. I am actually a brand new Foundation room member so this was my first event like that.  I loved the Karaoke band they bring in from N.Y.   I got to meet Brandon who runs the band. ( and is the lead singer). That's really different than seeing it done with machines. Very interesting. I am now looking forward to the WHITE party they do in August. That is where everyone wears white....

Great experience in a great place.....

What did you do this weekend????

                                                             Visit Our Web Page

No comments: