Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Day 148

So I got in here at 11:45. I was so excited I was going to post before midnight ! Well it is now 1:25 and I have an 8 AM meeting..... go figure !

I actually did a lot today on the road..... was in Long Beach Island visiting our partners in
 Foxx Code Magazine.... they lost their home in Hurricane Sandy so staying on track has been a little crazy. We are all moving along though.... forward.....

Then I met Mari and Viv and we drove to Philly to see the "Please Touch"  Museum....

I have never been to this Museum in Philly. One of the things I found out was that the structure that they are located in now was home to the World's Fair exhibits..... it was really special to view that space today....

I think I had my break away moments though perusing the channels on You Tube and listening to some great sounds.....

I just want to leave it at that for now and I'm heading to bed.
                                                            Visit Our Web Page


No comments: