Thursday, December 27, 2012

Days 86 and 87

Well still being sick for this entire month hasn't made anything fun. LOL   My spirits are up though. I finally broke down and went to the doctor who prescribed an antibiotic. I hate taking those things but this has been lingering for too long.............all month on and off. Made the last 2 days just miserable. I'm so staying on the positive side of it but every few seconds comes with a horrible cough..... At least I got it to calm down with tea and honey enough to enjoy the holidays. All the running that comes with that probably wasn't so good....now I'm really feeling it...........again...........all month with this...............

Ok....so on a brighter note. I spent a couple of hours with Darnley , Brian and Brieanne. We took a break to see a movie today. August Rush !
Great flick if you get to watch it.

Make it a great day !
                                                        Visit Our Web Page

No comments: