Friday, December 14, 2012

Day 74

I have to start with a shout out to all the people involved in the RAW event last night in Philly.... I will talk a little about that and you will see how it leads into all the things that follow for today's post.....

RAW event is a group for Indie artists of all kinds. We were supporting the event as well as our good friends and associates Damalli Mills and El Poeta. Damali designs clothes and does photography and El is a "Poet" and awesome jewelry designer with gems/rocks he uses from all over the world. Check out these pics of our 4 A STAR models.... India and Brian ( without the make up, Brian is also our GM ) Love it..... See also El Poeta, Damali Mills and Moon (mentor to the designers) .....  I mentioned El in a previous post too....Amazing! Great job Brian and India....now hear what happened after....
       
   So... after the event.... Brian got locked out of his car because the lot he parked in closed midnight....which no one bothered to tell him....the show went on til a little after midnight..... So we packed everyone up in my car and drove Brian and Edith out  a few towns over........car recovered today..... however, I got home at 5 AM....got up at 9 to check on the car situation and had another situation waiting for me....
Art lost his wallet at the local WAWA and to make a long story short, it was gone............so we thought.....
20 min. after all that commotion I get a knock at the door from the local police.........found the wallet..... all intact.

Well just before that, I sat on the couch and tears came to my eyes... just a little overwhelmed with all that was going on. Trying so hard to make something of this company and giving it all I have got both emotionally and financially.... On the way home, I got to witness some of last night's meteor shower and actually saw 6 falling stars during the hour or so drive........ I always feel good when I see one. Even without a meteor shower, I can usually wind up seeing one around the holidays.....

I was completely overwhelmed until the knock came to the door this morning.................. After that, I just felt so good. The little details are not worth getting into but I spent my 10 minutes today being grateful..........for all the things that are good in life.......... I know there is always someone out there worse off than I am............ Thee are circumstances that life just has in it that make whatever we DO have a blessing..... I could go on and on about that.........
Enjoy your life, be grateful and thankful every day..........take the time to stop and realize that..........

My heart , thoughts and prayers go to all involved in the horrible tragedy today in Connecticut..........

                                                             Visit our Web Page

No comments: