Thursday, December 6, 2012

Day 65

Today came with something both interesting and not so interesting. I think I want to go back to the day where I just went and watched the ducks have a conversation! Hahahahaha

Let's do the NOT so interesting part first so we can end on a high note.....well, I wouldn't say this was a total bore..... I just have to see if I'm even up for checking it out further. Inspired by the interesting experience today, I decided to check on line and see if there was a site for Santa Claus. Guess what, there is!  Visit the site here.... at first I thought..."Whoa, how cool is this!" Then I found it a little boring. Maybe I'm just being weird about it. Ok, there were cool places you could check out and facts about Santa and the Christmas holiday. You could even send Santa an email..... ahhh....not sure if I'm down for the on-line Santa yet.....

The interesting and inspired event was short and sweet and it made me laugh for about 3 minutes.....I was meeting Anthony DeGraaf at Dunkin' Donuts and when I left to go home I put on some Christmas music on the radio. One of my favorite songs came on , "The most wonderful time of the year". I think I like it so much because it's just a joy of people being nice to each other. I think this past year, I actually saw more of that..... nice when it goes on all the time and not just around the holidays....Anyway, Just as put the song on, a car passed me in the other direction and a cute dog , kind of like a hound dog, stuck it's head out the window......so what's so funny about that??????
The dog was wearing a Santa Hat !!!!!!!!!

                                                                Visit Our Web Page

PS....fell asleep again....over the lap top last night. Got up early to post. LOL

No comments: