Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Day 79

I love the quirky interesting entries here.... you never know what will come from those.....
Today I was home most of the day feeling just crappy with this cold..... recovering from a long day in NY and getting home at 3AM....

Before I had to get ready for the GTBA event , I just sat on the couch surfing channels.... I came across this movie while I was waiting for the start of another movie..... (one of those things....) The movie was called  "3 days"  It was such a touching 10 min. before the end..... I was going to blog about it at that time but never made it to the computer. Now as I am sitting here posting, the strangest thing happened. The movie came on again..... right while I was posting this blog ...... so I'm going to see the whole thing now. (at least the parts after I'm done in here) I can't tell you how many movies I've seen the endings of before I ever saw the beginnings.....
I not only got swept away for 10 min. earlier but I chose to blog about this because of it's insight.....
The movie is about a young married couple. Without giving it all away, one of the couple dies.....the other sees a guardian angel who gives them the opportunity to re-live the past 3 days . (thus taking time back before the loss) So I don't want to give it away.... I'm sure you can find this around since it's playing for the holidays.....and more than once.....
What would you do if you could go back in time and fix something..... or does it really need to BE fixed !
Funny how the movie mentions Relaxing and meditation...... all the things we talk about here to take us away for a few minutes..... every day !!!

Enjoy your day !

                                                              Visit Our Web Page

No comments: