Monday, December 3, 2012

Day 63

This was interesting.... I was at dinner with the family and a couple of friends. On the way out , Brie notices this cool bumper sticker. ( or as I saved it in my files....BUMBER STICKER).... it said, "Kindness Matters" and it was on a mosaic background. On the other side of the same car was the cutest little "Tweety Bird"....above it, it said ANGEL.... well, I guess I have to tell you that Angel is a big deal..... I love angels.....
Angel was also my Mother's maiden name. Angels seem to follow me everywhere. (stars and angels).....
So I thought it would be cool, on this gorgeous day, to go around and snap a couple of photos of bumper stickers..... I only have a handful here for my phone ran out of power before I could even get my own in there..... of the handful I got..... I found it interesting to see the ones I found. Mind you, there were no others that I saw in the several places I stopped..... I was going to add mine to the mix and my phone died  so this is what I got..... I find it truly fascinating that this is what I got..... and the only ones I saw. Made for an interesting break from the day ! Oh, and I have to admit that I am a die-hard Steelers Fan. ( Hope I don't lose any readers now.... LOL ) That said, I am from NY so seeing this particular sticker was just so funny. We'll save the Steeler story for another blog..... Hahahahaha  The one with the flag missed the "T"  There's only one.... but here's works too I guess.....
 PS....is the back of YOUR car here?





No comments: