Sunday, November 19, 2017

What's your DOT COM ???

Good evening on this beautiful Sunday....

I'm heading back to a short blog post that I did some time ago.... now that we have more "eye-ball s's here", I thought I'd take a look at a few things and share it with you... well, I can't share it all as I am loving the DOMAIN GAME and if you are not familiar with that- it may be something you would like to visit.....

So I took a look at some fleeting DOT COM's . What do I mean by that...well take a minute and any idea or thought that pops in your head....add a DOT COM after it and see if anything exists on line...

Here is what I found as I was thinking about a few things ....




ok... I really like these 2 pics so I entered them first... yet let me go in order....

First up Elvis.com....yep, it exists... it takes you to the official Elvis site where you can find out about the new projects with the Royal Philharmonic among other things....

Then... Animals.com.... well, it says this site is under construction.....which leads me to believe that this site also exists....

Next   Health.com   yea, that's out there too. It is sort of a generic site yet seems to cover some ground... If you scroll a little , there is actually a link to an Oprah Article about her favorite sneakers.... so I went there to find a photo of them and to find out that wearing these sneeks...that Oprah likes can make it easier at the airport when you are checking in..... HMMMMM.....

Since we are sitting her with the Sunday night Football game on, I thought I would try Football.com
Yep...that is there too ( love those pics !)  You can actually choose if you like American Football or European Football.... interesting....

So on the way home from Cherry Hill this evening "The Mr." and I saw a shooting star.... I find that I see them around the Holidays yet not this soon usually.    Marco said that this was the first one he has ever seen. Good things to come is what I say !  So I entered Shooting Stars.com     What I found there was a black screen with what looked like stars all over it...and this it what it said there..

THERE AIN'T NOTHING HERE YET 
BUT THERE WILL BE. 
SOON....

Found that quite interesting....

Since we have the "give back" part of our handbag line getting ready to kick in... I decided to end the searching with Shooting Stars.org... jus tor shits and giggles.... AND I f ound this:


and then it said, coming soon underneath of it.... another HMMMM.......

I find this very interesting and a great way to see what else is out there....

So I ask you, "What is your DOT COM?"   Maybe you will find something that resonates with you !

Enjoy !



No comments: