Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Day 92

We are pushing 100 days.....woo hoo ! LOL

Happy New Year everyone...... I wish that 2013 is all that we want it to be ! It's a time of hope and new beginnings.......

What are you doing to start of the New Year.....

I went , with Evelyn, India, and Brie...to visit a friend's home and see their light display on their house. That's one of the homes we wanted to see and never got a chance ....

                                                     



Also, I spent my time today with some very good friends. Once a year, we get together for breakfast or lunch . It's funny for we only see each other a few times a year. We live near each other but all have very different schedules. Between us, we see each other a little more often, however getting us all in one room together usually only happens on New Year's Day. It's great because we all get to catch up. Because it's New Year's and it's something I only do once a year..... ( would like to do it more.... LOL)
I knew it was worthy of a post !!!!

Enjoy YOUR start to 2013.......
                                                                Visit Our Web Page

No comments: