Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Day 106

Ok.... I think I am caught up now.... LOL

Today, I had the wonderful and fortunate opportunity to meet a very talented artist. Not only is she beautiful on the outside but she is beautiful on the inside and what she brings to the canvas is amazing.
My company represents a couple of artists and today I want to feature the difference and the beauty in both of these artists..... William is represented by our Company. Monica is someone I just met today and got the pleasure of seeing her new studio and her work..... I saw both of their Art today and it made me feel great !

First , there is abstract artist, William McKensie....... The longer you look at one of his pieces, the more intriguing it gets.... the more personal it gets.... and you can see the beauty in whatever you are feeling when you do that......
                             
                                   
William has been painting for as long as he can remember and his abstract work, among others, is truly inspiring....

Next, we have  Monica Zane..... such a beautiful spirit...... She has never taken an art lesson in her life. She actually sees her entire painting in her mind and then just paints it as the finished product she sees in her head. Also truly inspiring work.... she also does burned wood art that is very interesting......
Monica just opened a shop in Avalon and is going to set up some cool things there throughout the year such as book readings, book signings and other cultural fun events. Keeping an apartment both in New York and in Avalon is giving Monica an artistic view of life from one side of the coast to another...... You may even get to see it in her up coming screen-play...... you never know !

I certainly enjoyed spending my few minutes viewing both William's and Monica's Art today....
Just a hint, At my event Friday evening at the Showboat Atlantic City..... maybe, if you are lucky, you can have a chat with Monica who is expected to stop by...... or win a piece of Art donated by William......  

some of Monica's work:
                                                       


For information on these artists, please feel free to contact me here or to visit my web page linked below the "Eyes".....
Enjoy ............................and be inspired........................in everything you do !!!!

                                                       Visit Our Web Page

No comments: