Thursday, January 10, 2013


Day 100

So sorry, my computer was out and being worked on so I'm getting our 100 day post in now.....check back tonight for today's post too !

So it's Day 100 and we have 3037 page views to date.... amazing! I hope you are enjoying the posts, better yet, taking the Balcony Blogger Challenge yourself and finding out some new things about YOU !

On Day 100.... I got the opportunity to see Jeannie Boyle work her "Journey Fashions", a musical fashion show that is all inclusive. She brings everything and uses these shows as a fundraising tool for your charitable events too ! We have been collaborating and you can find JOURNEY at my web page. That said, this is the first time I've got to see it live. It was truly special. You can email Jeannie at journeyfashion@aol.com   and be sure to tell her Ava sent you !

We were at the eWomen Network 5 year Anniversary Celebration. I even received an appreciation award.
                                                That was so unexpected and so much fun....

This is Amy , one of our eWomen members who modeled in the show in a special eWomen segment......
                                              Amy is so much fun to be around....I'm sure you can tell that just by the expression on her face...... She is awesome...... Visit Amy's Web Page to see the fabulous work she does....

This is a shot at the end of some dancing. Just caught Marilyn and Jeannie getting down..... a little blurry as they were shaking up a storm.... LOL

                                                             

This was certainly something I don't get to do everyday (let's do it again in another 5 years !)..... I even got to say a few words about eWomen....of course the amazing Marilyn Kleinberg, managing director of the year......
                                                     Visit the eWomen page....awesome....

                                                          Visit Our Web Page

No comments: