Thursday, January 17, 2013

Day 108

Today I spent my few minutes researching something I heard on the radio...... Wrangler..... yes, the jean company.....
{and I have to say that it caught my attention as we used to sell Wrangler and Lee Jeans at my Dad's store, really before Lee was a name to be recognized....}

So Wrangler, is releasing on Jan. 28th at ASOS on line, the DENIM SPA COLLECTION.....

Okay, so what does that mean? The Denim Spa Collection is a line of Jeans that have lotion in the fibers. The ingredients will provide treatments for you legs as you wear them. Designed to keep your legs silky smooth .  You can choose from 3 different types of ingredients including Aloe Vera, Olive Extract or special formula Smooth Legs....

These jeans are said to last up to 95 wears. A special spray will be available for purchase to replenish the lotion aspect of the jean if so desired......

So how do we all feel about this breakthrough?

The jeans run a little more than a regular jean on the market however it is supposed to save money on lotion, and treat your legs as you wear them.

I found it fascinating to find out about...... not sure how I feel about it until I feel them and try them on....



                                 
                           





No comments: