Monday, January 6, 2014

Day of the 3 Kings....Little Christmas....

Today I'm just entering.... I want to play around with some different ways to start off in here. Things are always so crazy..... I always think back to the saying ( I've seen this and heard this so many times).....

"Life is not meant to have a destination, it is meant to be a journey. We should arrive at our final resting place worn out, beat up, and exhausted.... not flat on our backs but sliding in sideways yelling MAN , WHAT A RIDE! "
Today is the day of the 3 Kings...or Little Christmas...coming from a Jewish/Italian background, don't even ask me how I know this............ LOL......
lately I feel so beat up and exhausted that I'm living that out ! Hahahaha
I think it's good to think about that, especially when all the crazy comes at once. I feel like the New Year is ringing in with an explosion of stuff..... I think it's good, just riding the wave......

So today, I asked GOD for some clarity. I woke up with a headache and a mountain of stuff awaiting me. The very next thing that happened after I asked that question was the toilet backed up.... took awhile to get it plunged and working ( had a little help).... but as I was in the waiting phase, I looked up again and said, "GOD, that's not quite the clarity I was hoping for !"

All is good. I am truly grateful for the gifts in my life.
Mondays are always a little crazy for me as I try to be home and on the computer. Friday is actually the day I'd like to take off . That said, I have every Friday in January booked up.... so today was a mix of stuff..... I will re group sometime this week but I'm watching some movies and relaxing in between computer stuff....
What are you doing as we come into the first full week of 2014.....

How is the health part coming? I'm creating a chart to keep track of what I do so I can report it here. Maybe it will be some motivation for you too.

If you are in the area, come out tomorrow evening and find out more about our weight loss coffee and tea, all natural and healthy coffee..... Club House at the Village at Hardings Run....Mays Landing.... 7PM....
 Enjoy !



No comments: