Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Do you question the road in front of you ?

Good morning,

So who is ready for snow????  Not me..... If it weren't the fact that I was a hop skip and a jump away from New York, I would live in a warmer climate. I don't mind the cold so much but I only like to watch the snow fall...... loved it when I was a kid but driving in it is a whole different story. I know some of you read this blog who don't get snow where you are. Send me some of THAT ! LOL

So how is everyone these past few days. I have dealing with some family issues and haven't been able to get on as much as I'd like to. Getting back in the swing of things. ( Especially now that I may be trapped in my tiny apartment for a few days )

I often wonder why a road is put in front of us that doesn't always feel right. I do believe there is still a reason that a particular road shows up in our lives. Do we walk the road? Do we stair at the road ? Do we wonder where it came from...........................

People can have that same effect. The saying I love best I learned from a company I worked for and it goes like this:  "People come into your life for a REASON, a SEASON, or a  LIFETIME"

Don't ignore the signs when something doesn't feel right. It is put there for a reason and some day that reason will make itself known to you.

Everything in life is an experience....good , bad and indifferent..... embrace THAT as you enjoy your journey

Did my stretches this morning but my body doesn't feel so ready to do any more yet. Last week I walked a mile.... I really have to get my body conditioned to do more. What are you doing these days? Are you putting good things in your body too..... Check that out and let me know what you found GOOD that your body will love you for...........
For me....Garcinia Cambogia............natural appetite suppressant from the Tamerin fruit....... check it out at the virtual coffee site....




No comments: