Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Day 202

Today was a good day for a short break. I had meetings and just running all over the place. Sometimes that gets to me a little by the end of the day. Can you relate?

I happened to squeeze in a quick meeting with my good friend, Andrew. We stopped for him to introduce me to a new business associate he wanted me to meet.
Afterwards , we ran up the street ( not literally, it was raining a little....LOL) to the newest location for the "Library" restaurant. We went in for a quick cup of coffee and wound up having  a little ice cream !

Ice Cream always makes everything better. (Don't you think?)  Can't you remember as a kid when Mom would say (or Dad) , do this or do that or when you are done we will go for ICE CREAM.

I am not and Ice Cream-holic by any means but there are times when I just want to sit and have some !

I have many fond memories of events that centered around Ice Cream !

What do you remember?

Great break in the day today !  We both really needed it !


No comments: