Monday, April 8, 2013

Day 187

I took a few moments today to allocate time for our challenge post ( yay ) by working on a video I had taken for our new page "The casual Chat" on my web site.

This is where I will be interviewing people that I think should have a little spotlight. Gives us a more interactive web page and gives everyone a chance to shine a little.....

Our very first guest was Bruce Davenport of Atlantic City..... you can see the video here. It is also posted on You tube under 4 A STAR's casual chat coffee table. Sometime this week it will be on our web page too under the CASUAL CHAT tab on the left....

What was interesting, and different from the norm, today....was not only the fact that I'm doing the first segment today, the fact that I needed to load the video to You Tube and then to my web page, but the fact that the video came up sideways !!!! Yep !  It took me over an hour to figure out how I could fix that....

THAT alone was sooooo different today ! Hahahahaha

Enjoy our casual chat !





                                                 

No comments: