Monday, April 22, 2013

Day 201

Monday is my office day so I'm usually home all day working on things on line etc.... following up with phone calls and the like. This morning , I had to take a run to the bank. While I was waiting for the teller, who had to take my "stuff" to the service window, I noticed something interesting in my possession.....

Let's see if you can take YOUR 5-10 minutes and check THIS ONE out.....

I noticed a large car key on my key ring that wasn't mine..... Well, I'm pretty sure I know what it belongs to but that got me thinking. When I went back out to the car, I took a few minutes to look at the keys on my ring. When was the last time you DID that??  Have you heard people say something about having keys on their key ring and they don't even know what they belong to?

I went through all my keys. They were all necessary and all fit into something ( no pun intended) that is current in my life. I think there was one tiny little key that goes to a master lock I use form time to time....

What is on YOUR key chain?............... and when was the last time you looked?

It could be an eye-opener !  LOL


No comments: