Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Make your network work for you !

Good Tuesday everyone. As I doctor a horrible cough that has lasted a month now, I have a little down time  (not really ) to reflect on a few things and am always looking at ways to move forward in a positive direction....

First, let me say a big thank you to all my friends and fans who have helped to take this blog to over 62,000 viewers over the past few years. I find it truly humbling and I feel blessed that you take time to check us out !

Now let's talk about your NETWORK... The phrase I love the most that I've learned over the years of networking is that it is not NET- SIT or NET- EAT.... even though sitting and eating may accompany your networking aspect at the end of the day it is NET- WORK !  This means you have to WORK, hello......




Well how do we do that????   The first tip I can give you after networking for many , many years, is to build relationships. People do business with people they KNOW, LIKE, & TRUST.... When you build those 3 things...the rest will follow.  Your network should not only be your "sales" meeting yet it should also be your extended family. 

Many of you know that I love to network. I love to get to know people and have them get to know me. I've been involved in many groups and organizations and still sit on 3 boards today !   In this post, I want to talk about a particular group of people....that is my SOUTH JERSEY NETWORK  family....

This is a unique group as we come together to really get to know one another...and that is how we help make all of our businesses not only survive yet thrive.....

Once a year, we put on a huge networking event that is open to anyone wanting to network with strong like minded professionals.  In our regular routine, we meet twice a month...once for lunch and once for a "business person social" in the early evening.... We are closing in on 100 members making us the largest group of its' kind on the East Coast.

Here is just a glimpse from our last big event.... this one took place at the Linwood Country Club and I had the pleasure of working with Awesome TV . The 1st interview is with Designer and guest Al Seerville. The 2nd interview is with my husband and  SJN member, Art Korth. (These are short clips)

                                                                       AL SEMERVILLE

For this extravaganza that we do once a year, we provide thousands of dollars of prizes that you can walk away with... food... and the most awesome networking you can imagine. Our last event like this one yielded over 600 people.  Can you network deeply with that crowd ? Probably not, yet you take this time to make a connection and that connection grows into something that takes you to the next level....then you improve on THAT !

                                                                     ART KORTH

"OMG ! How do I get into all that?", you ask.... well I am here to tell you....

This year, Aug. 28th from 6-9 PM  join us at the
GREATE BAY COUNTRY CLUB
901 Somers Point Mays Landing Rd. 
Somers Point, NJ  08244



If you are in the South Jersey or surrounding area, you can get into this event for FREE with a special ticket. It just so happens the ticket is attached here for you so you can come ! WOO HOO!



If you are not in the area, please check out your local networking groups aside from your chambers and other places. Find a category SPECIFIC  group so you can build solid relationships in different areas of your business.

For more information, you can always reach out to me here or at my web page
www.4astar.com 

Let me know if you are coming to our awesome event to meet our South Jersey Network Family ...
AND TO NET-WORK !

.....and remember, tell them AVA sent you !....



VISIT OUR WEB PAGES

No comments: