Monday, December 4, 2017

How do you think DIFFERENT.......

...... Notice there is no Question Mark at the end of that statement..... I want YOU to find that Question inside you and put it into action...

First let me say this busy weekend has taken me to post this on Monday...... and I personally want to thank ALL of you for taking this blog to almost 54,000 viewers and growing. Love you guys ! We are read in the U. S. yet also in  Germany, France, Poland , the Ukraine the U.K, Canada, Spain, Brazil, India, Italy and Mexico. ... THANK YOU !

Now let's look at the Question of How you think DIFFERENT... or DIFFERENTLY ... as the case may be....



I had the honor and pleasure of attending our PR Council luncheon, here in Atlantic City last week, with well known Celebrity Entrepreneur SCOTT PETINGA.   Raised in Atlantic City, Scott now makes his home in Minneapolis, Minnesota yet has lived in many places across the Globe from Reading , PA to California and several places in between....

Scott fascinated me with his entrepreneurial spirit and what has happened in his life to get him to where he is.... As I always say, everything leads you to where you are.....


Check out his book at selected locations and on Amazon..."NO ONE EVER DROWNED FROM SWEAT"


One of the things he mentions goes back to the saying , "...getting up one more time than you fall..."
Scott proceeded to talk about the failures in his life that led him to his next adventure. As my Dad would always say to me, learn by your mistakes....
Scott is a Cancer survivor, has several different Non profits he founded or oversees, and is PASSIONATE about being the Change we want to see in the World.... I love that ! He owns about a dozen different companies and follows his PASSION on a daily basis.



I loved this:    🔻 VII 🔺 VIII

Can anyone guess what that is?????    Ok, time is up... I'll tell you.... He was down 7 times yet got up 8.....

So why the no Question Mark????   I want YOU to put that in on the what you think is THINKING DIFFERENTLY.... better yet, let that be the stamp you leave on the World..... Take a little look into the life of Scott Petinga.... Thank you Scott for sharing your moments with us and for making us THINK a little differently, for making us know that following our dreams and our Passion is the best way to navigate through life ! AND....thank you for allowing me to share this !



www.scottpetinga.com

www.acprcouncil.org
Public Relations Council of Greater Atlantic City

#AidsAlliance
#TesticularCancer
#CancerSurvivors

No comments: