Saturday, October 14, 2017

Do you think about your 3 ???


Wow.... I was amazed as I was digging up things on this topic...wanting to lead it into the 3 new boys in my life...yes, you heard it right.... let's go back and explain.... see where YOUR 3 fits into .....YOU



I find it amazing to see the power and the magic of  3..... How we use it everyday, how we relate and react to 3. Many cultures view 3 as a source of Power... In China, 3 sounds like the word that means life ...so it is viewed a lucky....  No matter what you believe, you can't deny the power and the magic of 3. I believe I did a blog on that alone awhile back... let's just take a looks at few things...first, in doing some research, I found that the brain recognizes and remembers things in 3's, Speeches are set to have 3 easy parts.... Now we can say and do and research facts, figures and mysteries about many numbers and how the make us think etc... yet there is just something magical about the number 3.... let's take a look.....



That is from Schoolhouse Rock....

let's look at some other mysteries, slogans, sayings and then tie this together.....

PAST/ PRESENT / FUTURE
FATHER/SON/HOLY SPIRIT
RED/WHITE/BLUE
THE NINA/ THE PINTA/ THE SANTA MARIA
BEGINNING/ MIDDLE/ END
SNAP/ CRACKLE / POP
ROCK/ PAPER/ SCISSORS
SMALL/MEDIUM/ LARGE
TALL/VENTI/GRANDE
MIND/BODY/ SOUL
THE 3 MUSKATEERS
THE 3 STOOGES
THREE'S COMPANY


STOP/DROP/ROLL
ANIMAL / VEGETABLE/ MINERAL
HIP/ HIP/ HOORAY
THE SUN/THE MOON  THE STARS
READY/ SET/ GO
SEX/ DRUGS/ROCK AND ROLL
YESTERDAY/ TODAY/ TOMORROW
ME/ MYSELF/ I

AND it goes on and on and on.... now we don't want to do just " THIS THAT AND THE OTHER"... like any old "TOM , DICK AND HARRY"...  We can always put "3 COINS IN THE FOUNTAIN" and wish... We can talk like the  the King in the "KING and I" and end with ....

"Etcetera, Etcetera, Etcetera"....

...we can even  "STOP , LOOK, AND LISTEN".... to the signs....OR we can put ourselves in the best place like a real estate agent and brag about ....
"LOCATION , LOCATION, LOCATION".... any way you slice it, the power and the magic of 3 is all around us....

A couple of my favorite sayings are :  "Good Better Best"....Never let it rest 'til your Good is Better and your Better is Best !  I also like,
 " There are 3 kind of people in the World... those that MAKE things happen, those that WATCH things happen and those that WONDER WHAT'S HAPPENING !!!  "LOL


If you catch a leprechaun, folklore has it that you will have 3 wishes granted !
And of course  THE THIRD TIME IS A CHARM....


Let me take a quick look around my life with you. I was married 3 times... this third time, I found the Love of my life.... on the internet no less.... Our whole wedding was  RED/WHITE/ and BLUE
We had 3 Bridesmaids and 3 Groomsmen . Our Wedding bands are also filled with RED/ WHITE/ and BLUE and MY bands are 3 separate bands... crazy, right?  I have 3 silver bracelets I wear daily on my left wrist and I usually have 3 fingers adorned with rings on a daily basis.... I was 33  when I had my Daughter....and that Love of my life?.... we met in 2001.... add those numbers together for a total of 3.





If you are familiar with the Borromean Rings, they are interlocked.rings.. If any single ring is removed the 2 remaining rings fall apart...


The New York Times had an article out that mentioned this:

In English, thrice has a secondary meaning of “many times,” c. f., Tennyson’s “Thrice blest whose lives are faithful prayers,” or the untoppable grooviness of being “Three Times a Lady.”


In the Olympics, there are medals, Gold/ Silver/ Bronze  for the places 1, 2 and 3.....there are no medals for 4th place , 5th place etc.... only 3
Now let me bring this together with my reason for another post about the magic of 3's..... 
I am truly blessed to have 3 new boys in my life.... Not my children, not new babies ( OMG), yet professional boys... all 3 studying in the field that I love.... The Arts..... The are  Marco Panting ( The Mr.), 
Mijatovic Polanco ( Mike Swagg)... and ....
Terrence Kingg ( The King of Urban Design).  
Seen here at a fundraising event with favorite teacher "Karrie"

Let me not forget that these soon to be graduates are among the tops in their field of study.... they have each gained accolades , awards and recognition in what they do. They each take pride in Community Service, They each have the drive and desire to be successful in their fields and they each appreciate the power of the positive connection..... This is why I love them so much. We are building a much needed sense of loyalty and professionalism among us through the power of barter/ business/ and boundaries... ( Wow, 3 words I just threw together).... Is it always perfect.???... Of course not ! Is there always room for learning and growth.... EVERY DAY !  Yet THIS  is the kind of youth I want around me. This is the kind of World I want to see of  INclusivity, diversity and growth... and I am so lucky  to have it  these 3 boys !  I love you guys so much  and  now my readers, over 51,000 , will get to know you a little bit....I look forward to working with each of you as we grow together.... Watch out for these 3 as we rise.... When we learn to connect the dots.....we get a whole picture !  
Find them on Face Book and watch for more including the MAGIC of these 3 Young Men !
Marco Panting


BELOW




Mijatovic Polanco



Terrence Kingg



Hand Painted and designed by Terrence Kingg (Below)


Enjoy !



#Mr.Panting
#UrbanDesign
#MagicOf3

No comments: