Sunday, June 23, 2013

Day 259/260

Today was interesting..... I went to Miss India's graduation party and met the nicest Sisters. They really look like twins but I found out they are a year apart. One of their daughters had the most interesting name.... Allandra.... I have never heard that before. It was nice chatting with them.

Then I went to a tasting party....first time I ever went to a "Wild Tree " party for my friend and client.....Cheryl..... Yum !!!

Then when it was really BLACK outside my apartment, I got to spend some time with the "Man in the Moon". It was a full moon with the grey streaks all around it. Reminded me of the Dark Shadows series..... It was so beautiful. I tried to take a picture of it but it would not come out right. Just looked like a white blob in my phone......

It was cool to watch that for a little bit !

Enjoy..............

Day 260...........Sunday, our day of Change !!!!


No comments: