Friday, June 21, 2013

Day 255/256/257/258

Wow, some of these numbers make me laugh when they are together.....  

4 days just went by like a blur..... with cool little breaks....just no time to post. With Taste of Galloway coming up Thurs. evening....eWomen Thurs. morning and afternoon......South Jersey Junior Idol Competition on Friday for the Childrens Museum.........Mays Landing Celebration Fair on Sat./Sun. ...........I'm ready to just plop!!!! ............and that week isn't even here yet !

So..........let's just lump this stuff together:

Viewed a 5 min. interview with Sandra Yancey of eWomen Network and Mark Cuban of the Dallas Mavericks and SHARK TANK..... ( check out a full interview on Tuesday if you want access.... )

Attended a casual outside wedding and had the best time just relaxing for a bit.....day was gorgeous !
Congratulations Cathe and Happy Birthday !

Actually turned my phone off to take a break and watch an episode of America's Got Talent.... 

.....then I went on line and designed a cup in the Snapple Contest..... ( check it out at my facebook page)
Prior to that , I sat and looked at many of the cups that were already designed...... 


Oh and here's something really interesting................
Ate some grapes..........wow..........I haven't had grapes in awhile..... LOL

Hahahahaha....enjoy your day !




No comments: