Thursday, May 23, 2013

Day 229

Wed. was a crazy day. I definitely broke out of my norm by getting back into the studio.............this time, not to record a song or a commercial but to record the first part of my brand new BOOK !  It was so exciting....

What made it even more special is that I got to work with Addy Award winner Leonard Dozier


You may have seen this pic. before as I did one of the blog posts on him when I got to meet him for the first time. He will be doing 2 voices in an upcoming movie..... I'll keep you posted. One of the nicest guys you will ever come  across .  I am so honored to have him working on my book with me.
When we launch our publishing leg, we will be using his studio for our recorded versions.  Leonard is usually away 10 months out of the year, but he did say that IF he is in town, he may possibly stop in while we record other books..... and that would truly be special....
Can't wait to share my book with you all.............. in the meantime, I will keep you posted on the progress. Right now, I am issuing 11 of a signed signature series of the drafts of the book ( with all the minor imperfections)
Have a great day  and do something different today to make you feel great !
Enjoy !




No comments: