Friday, May 17, 2013

Day 223

Early morning post once again. Had an awful headache last night after Idol finale and I just can't seem to totally shake it.... trip up to Toms River this morning to interview a young model so let's get this going and I'll be back later on tonight....

I'm not a big Instagram person yet. My daughter loves it. I find myself liking Pinterest and find it easier to follow around....However I stepped out my "comfort zone" to look at Instagram on line.
Honestly, still a little bit of a newbie there but I found something interesting..... an Instagram Blog....
I found out that today is the second annual Food Revolution Day started by chef Jamie Oliver.

Jamie states that, "Revolution Day in 2012 as a way to spur impactful conversations and community action around supporting local food options and developing basic cooking skills to maximize sustainability and nutrition in the food we eat.".... 

I found this quite interesting. Go out and see who else is into the Food Revolution day. What kinds of foods do you like to cook? Share them here with us..... 

I like to make Tuna Casserole . Very easy recipe. It's Tuna, Pasta and a can of cream of Mushroom soup. Cheese slices on top and grated Parmesan. Bake for 1/2 hour and it's done. YUM!





No comments: