Sunday, March 17, 2013

Day 164

This Day was interesting as I was on the road all day. Started the day at 2:00 AM to work my weekend "gig" and then wound up in North Brunswick later in the evening. Got home at 12:30 AM ..............(following morning).... Geez....

Anyway, on the way up to Brunswick it started raining with that icy mix.....
We ( Brie and myself) saw many accidents along the way although I didn't think the roads were bad at all. ( I wouldn't have been on them if they were)

Where I spent my few extra minutes is admiring how pretty the trees looked  on the way up. In fact, Brie did an Instagram.....The picture is not loading to here properly....also, it doesn't show the trees the way I described it so I say at this point, use your imagination.... :)

Just a slice of something beautiful among all the wet, nasty day ............. LOL


What have you admired lately? Take those few minutes to find it...............

                                               Visit Our Web Page

No comments: